Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Still Waiting...

Well, I'm still waiting...Waiting for that last single touch to be done on my studio, waiting for Friday when the new glass arrives and waiting for Cathi to get the pictures of our jewelry to me so we can list them on Etsy. It's hard for us gals as you all know, especially for her. She holds down a full time job as an ER Nurse and is a wonderful mother and wife too who has lots of responsibilities. So I know you'll see something online soon. Hang in there with me.  I hate to wait. Doesn't everyone.

In the meantime, I'm still waiting also, to decide on a new phone. I have the original Motorola Droid and it's shot. The audio is bad, and it's so incredibly slow. I can't decide between and IPhone or the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. I've been waiting since around September and was committed to the idea of seeing what new devices would be out before 2012. Well, nothing is thrilling me. I love the IPhone 4S but it's so small and not even 4G....Really??? I do like the idea of having all my apps and games on one device and not needing my old ITouch. What I want though is to be guaranteed I have the latest and greatest thing. Fat chance of that since they come out with new stuff five minutes after you've bought something. As you can see I'm a geeky kinda girl and I love my gadgets. Comments and criticism is welcome. Help

Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment