Sunday, December 4, 2011

First Post

Ok, so here is our first official post. The Beading Buddies are attempting to get our site up and running with our web page, our items for sale on Etsy and our blog. I (sheri) intend on posting about our beading activities as much as possible to keep ourselves and our customers updated on the goings on. Hopefully, my other half of the buddies...Cathi, will do the same on her end. Within the next few days we intend on having a good selection of items up for sale in the Etsy store. If you're not familiar with Etsy, it's a wonderful marketplace for selling and buying great unique handmade crafts and supplies of every kind. It's great. Go there and search around. It's real easy to purchase from and you can use most credit cards and pay pal too. To purchase from our store, just click the link on the right side of the blog and it will take you right to the store. 

Cathi and I have been busy working at our normal jobs as well as doing two local show lately. Thank you to everyone who stopped by at the St. Francis Hospital employee craft show this week in Hartford. We had a great time and lots of pieces sold for holiday gifts.

Since our studio has moved over the summer, we have kind of been in a holding pattern for bead making. The studio had been in the cellar of my house and I moved in July so we've been in limbo. Recently I've got the studio all set up and as you can see, I'm just anxiously awaiting my husbands finishing touches in getting the ventilation system put together.

Our fresh new batch of glass is due in from Frantz this Friday so I'm hoping we'll be beading and creating real soon. I miss the hours in front of the torch with my buddy Cathi. We always have great talks, laugh a little, cry a bit at times and even fit in creating beads there too. It's so therapeutic!

Hope to get there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment