Friday, December 9, 2011

Kitchen Nightmares

So I'm a bit of a neat freak....Cathi will probably be cracking up at this post. We're totally opposites when it comes to organization. Not that you're not organized Cathi :) I love you no matter what. Anyhow, as the years go on, order and organization are more and more important to me. Minimizing clutter and finding ways to store things so I can instantly retrieve them when needed, is a comfort to me. Crazy??? Probably. So, since we moved into our beautiful new home and I've finished all the hours of painting and decorating, I've been doing battle with my wonderful husband to try and keep my kitchen table from becoming his office on a daily and nightly basis. He doesn't really have an office yet (he will soon when my 18 year old leaves for AF basic training) so in the meantime every single night when he gets home AND every day off he has, he takes over my kitchen table and turns it into the desk from hell. I CAN'T STAND IT! My beautiful kitchen that I worked so hard to make beautiful becomes trashed


So when it's dinner time I have to hound him to clean up the disaster cause I don't dare touch the "organized piles" lest I disturb his system. My anger and frustration continues....

In the meantime Cathi and I went on a buddy shopping trip to our local grocery store yesterday. We're starting a new diet on Monday, The Dukan Diet. It's going to be living hell...pure protein pretty much for 2-5 days with drastic weight loss as well as drastic crankiness. I'll let you all know how it goes. 

Glass came in. 





Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment