Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays...Kids On Vacation. Oy

Well vacation is here. For the kids that is. I'm working both Saturday and Sunday with Monday off. The week from hell is here. Hope I don't hear the "I'm bored" or "what should I do" song too often. My mother always used to tell me to go bang my head against the wall, when I was young and said that to her. Maybe that's why I'm the way I am!!! 

Brandon, my 18 year old who is going into the Air Force special forces, informed me today he wants all four of his wisdom teeth removed before he goes to basic training. I was trying to hold off since our insurance sucks, in hopes that he'll have it done once he's in and the AF can pay for it. But I don't think he can last. So now I've got to make many phone calls and find out what our plan will pay for and by who. Aggravation ahead, cause I know it's going to get me upset to hear how little my insurance will provide. But if we wait, I'm afraid he's going to get an infection or his teeth will shift more and all the orthodontist work we paid for will go down the tubes. Three kids in day care then three kids in braces...ugh. 

Well, here's wishing everyone (if anyone is reading this) a wonderful holiday. 
Merry Xmas and Happy Hanukkah to all. 

Visit Our Website, Etsy Shop, Blog, or Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment