Thursday, October 4, 2012

Our Studio

 Ok, so I thought I would post some pictures of the studio where we actually make the beads. The first one is where I actually put together jewelry and work on designing things. The second one shows the glass storage shelf, the kiln where we anneal the beads and another storage unit.  I love looking at all the colored rods and working out the possible color combinations. Then we take the rods over to the torch...the third picture. This is my torch. Cathi sits to my right. One of the favorite times in my life is sitting side by side with  my buddy, talking, laughing and creating for hours. We lose ourselves in beading and blabbing. Can't wait till we Bead again. Hope you enjoy this peak into our beading world.





Visit Our Website, Etsy Shop, Blog, Flickr PhotostreamPinterest or Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment